Sonic RPG eps 4 - part 1 Sonic RPG eps 4 - part 1

What?

I thought that was supposed to be a movie. but any way seemed ok i dunno.

Numa Sprita dance Numa Sprita dance

. . .

Apart from the background nothing else is actually your work (assuming you didnt copy the background from somewhere else) all you really did was take characters from various games and other things and make there mouths move and also make them move them around a little to represent dancing all to a song that has been milked so dry that its teets are red sore

Before you call this review abbusive actually consider what i say and how much work this aurthor has actually out into this flash movie.

RupeeClock responds:

You never actually consider the part of ANIMATING it did you? Yes I did not make the graphics but this is always the way with sprite movies! Why the hell is that a problem and why does that make the flash bad?! You'll find that in a game, the programmer has nothing to do with making the graphics, so I'm guessing that isn't actually his work and that he doesn't deserve the job right?

Make sense please, I did make some of the sprites of, one or two, so what if it isn't "my work", you got something against using resources to make flash better?

Stick Vs Human 3 Stick Vs Human 3

You my friend . . .

Are shit u have no talent in acting at all and that movie was just plain shit i hated it and i think many people will agree with me

LeoZ responds:

heeheehee.

thanks for the rude review ;)

Gateway II Gateway II

Stuck, help please.

I'm stuck in the room with the two eyes looking through the windows, and all i'm able to do is open and close the fridge.

I'm very much stuck, could you please help?

Excellent game by the way, I love your style.

struma responds:

Hide.

Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG

I enjoyed it.

It was very good, The engine ran smooth as did everything else, except it just ended rather abruptly, I thought.

But Overall entertaining.

Good Work.

Beat Me Up Beat Me Up

Piece of s**t

I hated it and it was crap and gay and wasnt any fun i hate u ur family and ur pets and especally you.

You wanted "Rude" reviews ( nah its actually ok and midly entertaining so congrats u get a 5 YAY ! ! were all happy now :) especially ME! )

LeoZ responds:

you call that rude?

i want you people to comment on my lack of muscle, my over-sized head, my disgusting hair, my uttlery appauling acting skills, my complete lack of charisma, and most of all my total lack of Flash skills.

nice try though. i give you a 3/5