Gateway II Gateway II

Stuck, help please.

I'm stuck in the room with the two eyes looking through the windows, and all i'm able to do is open and close the fridge.

I'm very much stuck, could you please help?

Excellent game by the way, I love your style.

struma responds:

Hide.

Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG

I enjoyed it.

It was very good, The engine ran smooth as did everything else, except it just ended rather abruptly, I thought.

But Overall entertaining.

Good Work.

Beat Me Up Beat Me Up

Piece of s**t

I hated it and it was crap and gay and wasnt any fun i hate u ur family and ur pets and especally you.

You wanted "Rude" reviews ( nah its actually ok and midly entertaining so congrats u get a 5 YAY ! ! were all happy now :) especially ME! )

LeoZ responds:

you call that rude?

i want you people to comment on my lack of muscle, my over-sized head, my disgusting hair, my uttlery appauling acting skills, my complete lack of charisma, and most of all my total lack of Flash skills.

nice try though. i give you a 3/5

Orbox Orbox

Additive

God damn i hate you for creating this game i cant stop its so annoying and i spend ages thinking about something then realise i was thinking about something for ages that doesnt even work out so im giving this an 8 / 10 plainly on its difficulty and addictiveness ( Yay level 14! )

Mega Man RPG Mega Man RPG

Cheap rip off

Cmon now all you did was put the mega man characters and added a few crappy graphics and sound around them. overall the game is not fun and the music and graphics piss me off

Disorderly Disorderly

Great game

A very good game bit hard though but keep up the good work